Sometimes a holiday just isn’t the same if you have to leave your pet behind. We therefore welcome your well behaved pet at Dreamcatcher. Please notify us at the time of booking if you would like to bring your pet on holiday with you. Our usual maximum is 4, more can be considered but please phone to discuss before booking. We do have a number of booking conditions relating to pets that we ask you to consider carefully.
Dogs even get their own towel provided as well, so they can have just as much fun outside as you. And with their welcome doggy treat, a fresh bowl of water and a fleecy doggy throw waiting for them on arrival we think they will be just as pleased with their holiday home as we hope you will be.
We charge a supplement of £25 per pet per week or short break.
If you want to bring a pet other than a dog, please telephone to speak to Nicky on 07519 710740 so that we can discuss your needs.
House Rules for Dogs:
• Your dog must not be left in the cottage unattended at any time.
• Dogs must not be allowed upstairs or on any of the furniture. In Moonseeker we kindly ask that, at night, dogs are only allowed in the kitchen area (we have dog gates to assist with this)
• Under no circumstances are dogs allowed on the beds
• Dogs must be kept under control at all times as there are hens
which range free from time to time, along with livestock including lambs in the surrounding fields.
• Owners are required to clean up after their dogs
• Both cottages have their own enclosed gardens but please don’t assume your dog isn’t capable of escaping!
There are some lovely walks direct from the cottage and you will be spoilt for choice within just a short drive. We are quite sure your dog will be wagging its tail in delight with so much variety – beaches, woods, moorland and quiet leafy lanes.
We provide information leaflets on beaches that accept dogs in the information folder in the cottage, or take a look at www.thegooddogguide.com